Friday, February 22, 2008

My First Blog

Well I have decided to blog. I have been thinking about this for a while and one of my close friends finally convinced me that I need to create a blog. I was torn because I couldn't figure out what to include in this blog. So here is what I decided.

My life - Borning - Not usually
Hysterical - Mostly
Busy - Always

My Coaching - I coach for Team in Training which is the Endurance Training/Fundraising arm of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. I love coaching and being able to share my experiences with others.

My journey to the Ironman - I am not sure if I will make it. Ok positive attitude! I WILL MAKE IT ACROSS THE FINISH LINE IN THE TIME ALLOWED!

Please let me know what you think.

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beth, just popping the comment cherry on your blog. I look forward to your epistles.
Can't even think of a snappy remark right now, i know, shocking for Mr McSnark himself, but we all have slow days.

/Flemming