Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Virginia Beach 1/2 Marathon

For my 40th birthday, some friends and I decided to head up to Virginia Beach to run the Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon on Labor Day weekend.


Talk about an embarrassing weekend! Enjoy the photos.

Dinner at Aldo's the night before the race! YUMMY!





Dinner after the race. Notice the sling on my arm?


Yes Ms Coordinated fell at mile 1. Not sure what I tripped over but my shoulder is all messed up. More in a later post.

I just wanted to post some pictures and say thank you to all of my AMAZING friends.

Missey - Thank you so much for organizing this trip!
Debbie - Thanks for helping and decorating and running the last mile with me.
Joy - Thanks for everything the night before the flight and for the totally embarrassing crown of peanuts on the flight.
Aimee - Thanks, Sis!
Jackie - Thank you so much for being part of my "crew"
Sandi - Thanks for drying my back
Alan and Kim - Thanks for coming and taking such lovely pictures on the flight.
Kelly and Bob - Thank you for coming, thank you for packing my clothes for me.

I love you all!

XOXOX,
Elizabeth

No comments: